HomeGalleriesPricingAbout MeCD'sFAQScheduleContact MeBlog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

On this Thanksgiving day I have many things that I am thankful to have. I have a wife who loves me. I am gainfully employed and have my own business. I maintain a roof over my head and food to feed my family. What else do I need? Nothing. There are many other things that my wife and I may want, but our needs are taken care of. For that I am thankful. There are many people in this world whose basic needs are not fulfilled. It is those people who I keep in my prayers during this season and throughout the year. Take a few moments to think about what you have, no matter how small or trivial. Realize that there are many people who do not have the things that we take for granted. Take that spare change or give up a latte to help someone less fortunate. Take this day to be thankful for what we do have and give just a little so that those who don't have what they need can be thankful as well. 

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment